Tasmanian Compensation Lawyers was established to provide injured Tasmanians with a new choice in legal representation following an accident. If you have suffered a personal injury as a result of an accident, it can have a significant impact on your life and ability to earn an income. At Tasmanian Compensation Lawyers, our focus is on helping you negotiate your way through the compensation scheme as quickly as possible so you can get your life back on track. We aim to maximise your compensation in the shortest time possible.
We can help with motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation claims, public liability claims and asbestos exposure compensation.
Tasmanian Compensation Lawyers offers the following benefits:
- We only take on cases for injured people. We never act on behalf of insurance companies.
- We specialise in personal injury and accident compensation cases. We don’t take on conveyancing, criminal law, family law cases or any other areas of law. We concentrate on our area of expertise.
- We will assess your claim and let you know as soon as possible whether we are able to assist.
- After assessing your claim, we may offer to act for you on a “no win – no pay” basis. Whether we are prepared to do this depends on a number of factors which we can only assess after discussing the details of your claim.
- We limit the number of cases we take on so we can give your case the attention it deserves.
- We use email extensively so we can keep you informed immediately of the progress of your case.
- We understand that your injury may prevent you from attending a lawyers office. For this reason, we can arrange to see you where ever you are, at home or in hospital.
- We offer a statewide service. We will make arrangements to see you by appointment.